Professional & Organizational Excellence – Innovation & Creativity – Inspiration – Productivity
Workshops – Consulting – Seminars – Keynotes
See Examples of Matt Presenting
“Silicon Valley Knowledge with a Jimmy Buffett Attitude!” – Bob Groom, eManagement Solutions
“Book him! You will score big!” – Sash Dhar – President, Project Management Institute, Phoenix
Is your organization looking for an exciting keynote presentation or business workshop? Do you want pragmatic information your people can use coupled with high-energy and excitement? If so, consider booking Matt Moran for your next engagement. See clips of Matt presenting here.
Please take a look at the presentation summaries and the topic list provided below.
“He changed the way we do business; for the better! Seriously, we will never look at business productivity and technology the same again.” – controler, Maracay Homes/Cambridge Properties
If you have a question or want to book Matt to speak?
contact us at: info@KreativeKnowledge.com
“…a Mr. Clean freshness with his muscled build and clean-shaven head..” – from Arizona Republic Article
Topics & Workshops
- Innovation & Creativity;
- Technology and Organizational/Office Productivity;
- Communication as a Catalyst for Project Value & Success;
- New Media – Blogs & Podcast – from a Business Value Perspective;
- High-value Employee Performance & Professional Development;
Workshops & Keynotes include:
- Throw Away The Box: The TAO of Innovation & Creativity
- Solution Selling: A Case-Study Approach
- The Value-Added Technologist: Why Technology Professionals Must Speak Business
- Becoming Indispensable: Strategies For Increased Employee Value
- The Truth About Social Media: Why Everything/Nothing Has Changed
- Communication Frameworks: How Structured Communication Templates Raise Creativity & Business Value
- It’s On!!! : Lessons On Life & Business From A Hyperactive Child
- Increasing Online Awareness: Using Blogs, Podcasts, and Social Media
Reaching The Heart, Mind, and Soul
If you are looking for a presenter who can connect with your audience (heart), provide valueable & actionable information (mind), and leave a lasting impact that goes well beyond the topic covered (soul), then you want Matt Moran.